8.15.2009

Welcome, Me...

The cultural phenomenon of our time dances to the rhythm of my fingertips.

That seems like a decent sentence to begin my blogging career. I've never been the first to follow the crowd. However, I feel the need to satisfy my thirst, though not yet dehydration status, for writing, and as I don't see myself writing a book in the near future, this seemed like the next best option. I haven't quite decided if I am going to tell anyone about this little gem... So, if you stumbled upon this by hitting the "Next Blog" button, congratulations, and please take this opportunity to locate the favorites button at the top of your browser.

What are you going to write about, Loren? Good question. Beats me. You see, I'm an accountant. As such, I am one of the most interesting people on earth. Ever. So I figure, I'll write about saving the world. Then when that gets old, I'll write about whatever I want to because this is a blog, and you shouldn't be reading it anyway. I might just treat this as my personal journal, a diary of sorts. Because, after all, the internet is a safe place for information.

Alright, just like everything I do, this will be more interesting to me at the beginning than later down the road. So, I have to end the welcome post to start my first legitimate contribution to the blog...
That's all for the pregame show... Before you continue reading, please rise, remove your hat, and sing the National Anthem aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment